Friday, December 22, 2006

Time for bed, but not before the requisite post.

I need to invite people over more often. It gives me incentive to clean house.

E and I spent the evening getting the house in order and, other than some odds and ends, everything is tidier than it has been in about six weeks. No dishes in the sink for the first time in about a month, we can actually see our coffee table AND our bedroom floor (!), and all the crap that had been taken out of our office closet and strewn throughout the room is safely tucked back inside. Well, maybe not safely, it is pretty packed. However, I took care to put empty boxes and extra bedding on top, so that atleast if there's an avalanche we'll only get hit with the soft and light things. Having things this tidy definetely has a calming effect on me, since all the clutter we build starts to stress me out. Yay for neatness!

No comments: