I don't believe in new year's resolutions, but since we are coming up to the end of the year, I thought I'd put together some knitting/craft goals for the next little while:
- make more stitch markers, including ones designed for crochet (with the exception of Jen, nobody I know has actual stitch markers! We all use bobby pins and safety pins and bits of stuff!)
- finish atleast half of the projects currently languishing around the apartment
- make the skirt from "Greetings from the Knit Cafe"
- learn (or atleast attempt) spinning
- pick up jeweler's anvil and metal snips (for a pendant project)
- figure out a project for that pink cotton novelty yarn!
- dye more yarn
- reinstate the use of the craft journal (as in handwritten journal, not blog). With some projects, it really does help to take notes.
- start a pair of socks and actually finish them
- finally sit down and write "tutorial" of reknitted sweater tips.
- Maybe gain enough confidence in work to set up etsy store (this one might be pushing it just a tad.)
- Two words: Fair Isle.
In the immediate future, the goals are to finish E's scarf and the Noro mittens, get Jenny's scarf (and my dad's presents) mailed, and find some dinner!