Tuesday, December 26, 2006

He's gonna have a bag of crazy toys to fill the stockings of girls and boys

Merry Christmas to any random person who finds this blog.

I have had an awesome Christms. I got to spend it with E, and we both absolutely loved the presents we got for eachtother. I like centering presents around a theme. A couple of years ago, the presents for my old roommates/best friends were all based on the theme "pink". One friend loves flamingoes and other friend's favorite color was pink, and thus a theme was born. I bought the former a flamingo ornament and a pink brooch (she loves brooches), and filled a giant-sequined pink stocking for the latter with all things pink. She got pink socks and a pink hat and Gap's "pink" scent (her favorite) and pink bracelets and a couple of things I don't even remember.

...But I digress. The theme for E's presents was "pampering", so I got him a super-plush robe, these really rad slippers with memory foam, and a homemade certificate that featured:

-a massage from our local spa
-10 at-home massages from me
-a spa day full of pampering and relaxation, complete with lunch, dinner, and parking meter duties

I included the brochure from said spa so he could pick out the type of massage he wanted the most.

That's not all, but I'm too tired to finish. Goodnight!

No comments: