Saturday, January 27, 2007

No time for a real post, but since I only just wanted to post the photos that accompany my last couple of posts, I don't feel too bad.
E modelling the Tube Sock Scarf

Very blurry (it moves fast) and very big ball of roving!
The fruits of my labor-- my handspuns so far. The one on the left was done when I had been spinning for about three days and was trying to ply for the first time. I think things have gotten a lot more consistent since then. The bottom hank is from the Purple Haze ball.

The newest project, a purse. I started on it last night during Whiskey Night with Mike and Jen. It's almost but not completely in the round, since I didn't have a circular short enough. I decided to just make it with one seam up the side. I'm not entirely sure how it's going to play out yet, since I'm just kind of making it up as I go along, but it will atleast be an interesting project!

2 comments:

Bells said...

Oh I love the tube sock scarf! Love it! Looks great on the model!

And all your output, before being sick is very, very cool!

Unknown said...

I love it now that it's finished. That was the k2p2 nightmare!

Thanks so much for all of the encouragement. I don't know if I've mentioned this yet, but I'm very happy to have you as a new online friend!