Friday, January 05, 2007

I'm really beginning to love Google Reader for reading all the non-lj blogs I've become addicted to. It makes my bookmark list almost obselete! That said, I still sometimes prefer to read people's blogs, both on livejournal and abroad, in their own format. Makes everything seem a bit more personal or something.

The scarf that I made for E last year has now become a non-scarf for me. I realized about halfway through knitting it that it was going to be too wide, but pressed on anyway hoping that blocking could fix that as well as the length problem. Alas, it was not to be. Afterwards, E confessed he wasn't entirely sold on the yarn in it anyway, so rather than take this one apart and reknit it, it sat in the corner while I started something else. But it was given new life when wrapped around my shoulders and secured with one of my hair chopsticks, and looks (in my opinion) quite smashing to boot. So yay, new stole for me!

Work was dumb today, but I'm over it. Marie Antionette involved a whole lot of eating cupcakes and wearing dresses, but I'm over that too. Atleast I got to see Holly for the first time in a while.

I got some cool ideas for stuff I want to do last night, but for now I'm keeping them to myself. Instead I will work out the logistics in my head.

No comments: