I think I just finished one of my shortest projects ever, other than the skinny one-hour scarves I love to make. I had picked up some Noro Kureyon to try out Stitch and Bitch Nation's armwarmer pattern and somehow managed to get both armwarmers done in just a few days! I was a little shocked considering my small amount of DPN experience (which means none at all.) It takes a little getting used to having so many needles right there at once-- the ones that weren't being knitted on seemed to constantly be in the way and don't even get me started on having to use a fifth one for certain spots in the design chart-- but I think I kind of got the hang of it.
This picture was my effort to do two things: look tough like "put up your dukes!" and show the leaf detail on top. I kinda failed dismally at both.
I think the hoodie is definetely next, but I may alternate working on that with my first-ever socks. Now that I've started to get a feel for the double-points, socks don't seem quite as daunting. Plus, I'm planning on Kool-Aid dying my yarn, so I'm excited to see how it knits up.