Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Ground Control to Major Tom: ABORT.

Hoodie may be a no go. I did some test swatches last night, and even if I was willing to cast on 132 stitiches for each side, I'm not sure if my stash of that yarn will hold out-- not good since I bought every skein JoAnn Fabrics had left when they cleared it out. I might just have to hold off and make a lighter, spring-ier sweater instead. In fact, lighter and cooler makes more sense the more I think about it-- I was using a cotton yarn anyway, and isn't that more geared to spring and summer?

No comments: