Friday, June 20, 2008

It seems after nearly a year on Ravelry I'm finally starting to stick my toe into the discussion boards. I'm only about 30 posts in over the last month or two ,but so far my favorite discussions have been from the group for the Lazy, Stupid and Godless. Until now, I never knew the word "twatweasel" could be used so many times in one conversation.

At the moment, though, I think I'm going to tear myself away from message boards and actually knit something instead. I'm one handle away from finishing one project, and if I apply myself, I might even be able to get all the ends weaved (woven? Neither one ever sounds right) in on the Lace Skirt. And just maybe if there's a slow day at work tomorrow, I just might be able to fix the bind off and add straps to my Vixen cami. That would be three FO's in one weekend, an unheard of accomplishment here at the House of Chaos!

For now, to the Bat Cave!

No comments: