- The Lacey Skirt is all done but for weaving in ends and adding ribbon.
- I have been make some rocking meals lately. Mahi mahi, anyone?
- Working 52 hours in a week, mostly by yourself, is potentially bad for one's health, but definetely good for one's wallet.
- I finally knit something with some of the handspun I've been stockpiling!
- The Rose Cardigan has suffered due to my dalliances with handspuns and skirtiness.
- Trader Joe's Artichoke and Lemon Pesto = new favorite thing ever. You know, behind potato bread.
Monday, June 16, 2008
For I am truly lazy.
Don't feel like posting a full entry, so I'll simply give myself some bulletpoints for later (or possibly not.) To sum up: