Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm at it again.

Got a yarn shop that's going out of business? Want to get rid of ones and twos?
Just call 1-800-JILL-BUYS-YARN.


I just couldn't stop myself! Give me a sixty percent off yarn sale and I start drooling at the mouth. That's even good enough to get me to go into a yarn store I had been avoiding (which is kind of a long story, but basically boils down to really disliking their staff.)

I did manage to get enough Stahl Big to make a sweater, but not enough to make the Tangled Yolk Cardigan, that I (along with quite a few others, according to Ravelry) have now become obsessed over. I cut myself off after that, but am allowing myself to buy other things only after, going home and deciding whether I really want it and what I would make with it. If at that point it hasn't already been snapped up, then I'm meant to have it. So far I've only been back once.

No comments: