- I hate the waiting game. I would really like next week to be now.
- I have a good support system. Additionally, I am a good support system for others. Both of these things make me feel incredibly lucky.
- While I hate waiting, I am a little glad to have some free space. December is going to be crazy-full of house guests, things to do, (possibly) new opportunities, and twice as many "want to's" than there is time for. I welcome all of it, but it still makes me feel a bit tired to think about and I'm not sure how it's all going to work yet.
- The mittens are probably too small. I don't actually know if this is true or not, as I don't hang around four-year-olds much.
- I'm still not too fancy for $2 Chuck every once in a while.
- I recently told someone that, while I would always have things I'd do differently in hindsight, I still have plenty to be proud of. It wasn't until I heard myself say it that I actually believed it.
- Fall and winter make me miss living downtown, minus the week my apartment didn't have heat. That part sucked.
- Every once in a while I still find myself able to be surprised by the people I think I know best. I'm not sure if that's good, bad, simply interesting or some combination of all three.
Friday, November 18, 2011
Right now can be summed up in a few context-free bullet points.