Monday, May 21, 2007

I just got off work. I've had to be nice to people all day, lift a lot of heavy objects, tint a lot of paint, and do all of these things while also helping to oversee the training of two other people, which can sometimes be a full-time job in and of itself.

So my question to E this evening was:

Why the hell would I want to go car shopping right now?!?!

This was not a plan we had for the evening, this is something E decided he wanted to do on our way home from work, so it's not like I'm procrastinating or pushing off something we already had set in place. Nonetheless, I'm apparently evil for wanting to avoid a car lot until tomorrow.

As much as I was looking forward to the opportunity to deal with pushy sales people, a rather opinionated (and now rather snippy) boyfriend, and the idea of having to spend money I may or may not have, I think I might have other things to do. Like that root canal I've been meaning to get.

No comments: