Sunday, February 04, 2007

Why is it that Google can save my login for google reader and gmail, but not for blogger? Hmmmph.....

Sick finally caught up with me today. I went into work for the sole reason of helping out a friend. (He is in remission from leukemia, and has a lot of follow-up appointments, one of them being today. I knew that if I called in sick, management would make going to his appointment hard for him. This is one of the reasons I am leaving my job. I feel guilty about it, not out of loyalty to my employer, but out of loyalty to my coworkers.) After that, I went home and stayed on my couch for seven hours.

Good news is, I think I might be finally getting the better of this whole sinus thing-- I was able to knit today. I will probably have pictures of my new purse sans-handles tomorrow. I am up to the point where I need handles in order to go further. I'm thinking of something new to knit with the random yarn I bought, if only to avoid the fuzzy sweater a little longer.

Honestly, there was no reason for this post, except that I really like writing on this blog.

Also, I miss my pink hair. The way I'm going, it's going to be a long time before I can have hair like that again....

No comments: